Allure Audio Reference Cu is an incredibily musical interconnect perhaps becuase they've been cryogenically-treated via the superior full immersion method.
This is Allure Audio's flagship interconnect. Each pair retailed for $1200 . I'm asking $375 obo each pair. I'm rating these conservatively as very good condition but probably should rate them as excellent / like new.
Below is some information from the manufacturer when these were first released.
I accept Paypal or personal check and will ship when check clears my bank.
I will pay shipping to lower 48 states.
Below is an early release note from the mfg'er.
The Reference Series is the culmination of over two years of development and exhaustive testing resulting in an outstanding cable that rivals interconnects costing many times more . This cable performs with amazing speed and accuracy elliminating listening fatigue. The Allure Audio Reference Series promises to astonish the most discriminating audiophile.
- Signal conductors made from high purity OCC 6N (99.99998%) 28 gauge, solid core, single crystal copper wire wrapped in four woven layers of natural, unbleached cotton dielectric
- Three conductors are flat braided in a Litz configuration then locked into a helix arrangement in pure polyolefin
- Medical grade non-conductive vinyl jacket
- Woven fiberglass outer sleeve
- Cryogenic treatment via the superior full immersion method after the components are completely assembled
- Extended conditioning of cables prior to delivery eliminates the need for lengthy break-in period
- Each cable is assembled by hand in the U.S. with meticulous attention to detail
- Balanced version available with Xhadow Precision XLR termination
- Offered in standard 1 meter length (custom lengths also available by special order)
Retail Price: $1,200.00 U.S.