• Item: Digital to Analog Converter
• Manufacturer: Parasound
• Model#: D/AC 1600HD Digital to Analog Converter
• Color: Black
• Weight: 13.5 Lb
• Dimensions: 19” W x 3” H (3 5/8 with feet) x 13 1/8" D.
• Input: Optical Toslink & ST Glass, COAX, and AES/EBU.
• Output: Analog RCA and Balanced XLR.
• Condition: 7/10
• Mechanical defects: NONE
• Cosmetic defects: Minor Scratches and dings.
• Repair/Service History: NONE.
• MSRP: UNKNOWN
• Asking Price: $995.00
• Box/Manual: NO Box Included / Manual Included PDF
• Accessories: power cord. Schiit ETIR and Wyrd USB interface included.
• Upgrades/Mods: NONE.
• Warranty: None provided, Sold AS-IS no returns, all sales are final. Full demo provided during sale buyer can inspect.
• Link to more information: https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/vintage/dac1600om.pdf
• Payment Method: Cash, Paypal (F&F), Zelle, Bank Transfer.
• Shipping: This is a local sale. Shipping is possible if buyer agrees to terms and pay for shipping.
• Owner’s Manual: https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/vintage/dac1600om.pdf
In this day and age why would you want to buy this DAC? Well it’s a R-2R DAC with Four Burr-Brown PCM 63P-K (highest grade) 20 bit chips,two on each side and It has ST Glass input. Please read up on PCM 63P-K chip you will know what I am talking about, still not convinced? come have a listen. The most Analog sounding DAC I have heard. Very clean, sweet, smooth and open sounding DAC. Has a more sharper leading edge than AKM Chip, more life at lower volumes on the other hand AKM chip sounds richer in comparison. I preferred the Parasound over Denafrip Aries II, Holo Cyan and Soekris dac1541 all of which I sold. Aries II performed very poorly in my system for what ever reason, not sure if that particular DAC had issues how ever did not live up to its reputation in my system. If you are looking for a musical DAC you will absolutely not be disappointed.
>>>>>>> PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS <<<<<<