TPAD [Tritschler Precision Audio Devices] Model 1000 Phono Preamplifier one of 40 preamplifiers, hand-signed and numbered by Joe Tritschler himself.
This is a hand-assembled, USA-made tube phono stage with USA-made PC boards, chassis, and power transformer.
The low gain (+34dB at 1kHz) is optimal for MM carts or step-up transformers.
• Highly natural, open, accurate sound and precise RIAA phono equalization
• Hybrid active/passive topology w/ LED bias
• Regulated power supply and premium 6922 tubes selected for low noise & microphonics
• Premium components in signal path
• High-quality USA-made PC boards, chassis, and custom power transformer; internationally-compatible 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• +34dB gain at 1kHz, perfect for moving-magnet and high-output moving-coil cartridges; will drive most line inputs, sound cards, and power amps directly
• For low-output MC cartridges, we recommend external step-up transformers; please inquire for details
• Approx. dimensions: 12"W x 8"D x 3"H, shipping weight 12 lbs.
Last photo is of led in circuit