This is a tight-sounding sub that is very musical. It is also excellent for home theater. The sub/amp has tested down below 25Hz. The amp is rated for 80 watts (naturally these are _real_ watts, not Radio Shack "watts"). It'll fill any room with nice, tight sound. Both pieces are in perfect condition. I'm selling because it is just too big for the room it's in (when I had a pair of them in my 700 sq ft basement A/V room, it was perfect).
The Stereophile Review (http://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/804/index.html - see page 6) will give you a better idea of the quality of this sub. Note that the review covers the first-generations, which uses the MA-1 amp. This one includes the second generation amp (SA-2) which has a few improvements.
- line-level inputs (stereo)
- speaker-level inputs (stereo)
- 3-position frequency for satellite outputs (50, 75, 100Hz)
- adjustable frequency settings for sub (35-150Hz)
- line-level outputs (post-filters)
- speaker-level outputs
- 0/180 phase selection
- standby mode on/off
- power cord
- sub-to-speaker wires with banana clips
Note that I have two of these, if you're interested in a stereo sub setup.